I have been posting and sharing many pictures and tips about
fitness and how fit people train, but it was until I read one of my follower’s
comment posted below that made me think
you might be in the same situation…
“I'm sure enough of you who have been reading the posts on
this page feel motivated enough to start exercising, but many of you also are
in the position of wanting to do it but don't know how to start’’
Moreover, you see all those pictures of people that are
ripped performing routines and you might think…
I won’t be able to do it, I am not as fit as the guy in the
video is or even say as my friend commented;
"There are tons of ads out there regarding what food to
eat and what exercises to do that will tone this tone that...but for some of us
it may be nearly impossible to follow such things because let’s face it we live
in a real world"
All I can say is Rome was not built in a day (Tony Horton
said that in his "P90X Chest and Back " video)… it took a while but if
you are ready to start and you don’t know how, let me share with you how I do it!
1.
Set a
goal, be specific
2.
Start by making a list of all the changes you
should do in order to become fit and reach your goal.
3.
Choose one of the points in the list and try to
stick to it. These changes includes:
a.
Adding a portion of veggies to your mea
b.
Substitute white carbohydrates with brown ones,
such as brown rice. Whole wheat tortilla, whole wheat grain or even gluten free
options,
c.
Increase your fiber intake d. Substitute saturate fats with good fats found in nuts, almonds, avocado, olive oil
e. Avoid fried foods
f. Reduce the amount of sugar you consume a day
g. Add a glass of water
h. Substitute pop for natural juices or even better drink water
i. Walk instead of taking the bus
j. Add protein to your diet
Start doing some of the challenges
that I posted on my Facebook page. They are short and effective. These
challenges will help you build strength and get into a habit.
The main point of this post is to
start little by little, get comfortable with that change and keep adding
another one. You will be surprised to see that what seen hard to an impossible
to do is now so easy.
You will feel and look amazing.
Just remember
it is worth it!



No comments:
Post a Comment