HERE SOME MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES!
Thank you for sharing those owesome quotes.
1. I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost
almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and
missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I
succeed. -Michael Jordan
2. Strive for progress, not perfection. -Unknown
3. You want me to do something... tell me I can't do it.
-Maya Angelou
4. If you don’t make mistakes, you aren’t really trying. –Unknown
5. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes
from an indomitable will. -Mahatma Gandhi
7. Energy and persistence conquer all things. -Benjamin
Franklin
8. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation
determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. -Lou Holtz
10. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps
you going. -Jim Ryan
12. The finish line is just the beginning of a whole new
race. -Unknown
13. The difference between a goal and a dream is a deadline.
-Steve Smith
14. It's never too late to become what you might have been.
-George Elliot



No comments:
Post a Comment